Moving a phone system involves a number of considerations. We will come to your existing location, and document the phone system configuration that you currently have while identifying any issues that you might know of prior to moving your existing telephone system.
We will also audit your current services and confirm which telco you are with to ensure all services are relocated including ADSL, security lines etc.
We then visit the new location to determine the following:
- Location where the phone system will be re-installed, such as in a separate telephone system wiring room located in another part of the building, or within the suite itself.
- Make sure there is sufficient power and enough power outlets available to power up the system and any other required devices, such as Music on Hold etc.
- Check for sufficient ventilation to prevent the telephone system from overheating during the hotter months.
- Check the current cabling to see if there is a need to repair any damages or run new cable or new jacks / sockets to the desk locations within your new office space. CCTS are able to repair or run Cat5 and If there is existing cabling, we will need to determine if the wiring has been done correctly to match the requirements for your phone system as these can vary.
- We will re-program your phone system at the new location and ensure it is working exactly the same if not better at the new location.
- Should you need any new parts before, during or after the relocation, CCTS can upgrade your current phone system with additional equipment and new phones as needed.
For more information or a free quote to relocate your current system, please call 1800 244 244 or email email@example.com