With the speed of changes in communications technology, before you invest in a traditional telephone system, consider the advantages of a Hosted or Virtual PABX.
With the advent of ADSL2+ in most areas across Australia providing a fast and stable internet platform, now is the time to get connected via Voice Over IP (or VOIP). The NBN currently being rolled out will make the change even more imperative. CCTS can deliver a solution that means no PABX hardware on site as it is hosted in a secure data centre for you. By choosing a Virtual PABX your business will benefit from smaller up-front costs, all the features of a traditional telephone system with better security, greater reliability and the flexibility to grow and accommodate a mobile workforce.
- Direct in Dial numbers for each user
- Extension hunt and Ring Groups
- Night Switch and time of day routing
- Voicemail Configuration
- Voicemail to email
- Caller ID and Caller ID restriction
- Call Waiting
- Advanced Call Forward and Call Diversion
- Call Back, Redial and Missed Calls
- Three Way Calling
- Pairing with MobilesAdvanced Features
Advanced Auto Attendant and IVR
- Conference Bridge Facility
- Professional Voice Over
- Call Recording
- Call Monitoring
- Click 2 Call CRM Integration
- Reception Plus
- Contact Centre Technologies
- Call Queue Manager
- Instant Messaging Client
Call CCTS on 1800 244 244 now for further information and an obligation free demonstration at your premises.